weekend end
Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
add a comment (0)


HAAAAAAAY LOL. So yer, not much have been happening. I stayed home yesterday, LIKE A BOSS (H) lol jk. LIKE A HERMIT CRAB ~ And yeah, Anh and I felt like hermit crabs yey. *u* This morning I went to church ! YAY. I love church. heheh~ Yeah, we did decorating, sorting out new program and stuff like that, twas quite fun :) Yep, LOL and stuff happened and eceteraaaa. YAY SASUKE TO SEMI-INTRODUCE THE POST LULULUL !

OMO THIS EP TT -CREEEEEEEEY- Yeh it was sad when *SPOILER*....
Itachi-san died ~TT__TT~ yeah. HES NUT EBIL. But yeah, you can go watch or watever, i just spoiled it :')
YER, he's one of my tops now. OMO I LUB HIM SAH MUCH. :L xD jk. But yeah, it was so sad.

Went home and uhhh, forgot what I did. LOL, not much though haha. Oooooh and mum and I cooked 'Madeleine Cookies' !!! HOHOHO. It's yummmmmmy lol. With sultanas / raisins :3 I wanted to eat it with a chocolate sauce; however, we had no chocolate. Therefore, I had to make my own chocolate TT From scratch. weeeee. Lul, with BAKING COCOA~ dundundundunnnnnnnn. Yeah, it was extremely bitter at first but somehow, after adding 3915019385039 spoons of sugar, IT TASTED NICE :D Yeeeeeeeeeeey ! So there you go, my first attempt of making a chocolate sauce from scratch = not so bad (Y). LOL JENNY, my muscular thumbs. Sorry, cbbed to resize the photos :$

ze madeleine cookies ! Obviously not set out on a dish, decorated, etc. xD 

English. :L Wasn't paying attention in class when I was supposed to highlight words :/ 
Due to the lack of highlighted verbs & adjectives heh.

Pi-a-noooooooooo. ~

So yep ! School tomorrow. Again. No. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I don't want to go TT WHO DOES ? Anywho, CAN'T WAIT FOR HUNGER GAMES :D Gonna shower now, then homework-u. =n='' To end the post, here's a vid of me playing 'Passion' by Utada Hikaru on piano. Only the intro, that's all i learnt. hehehe cos i is lazy. LOL jk, but yeah. That's all I learnt so far :L When am i going to finish it ? NO IDEA. Sorry the sound isn't as clear :/ and it's quite vague, yeh. Because YEAH my camera isn't the best at recording audio. BUTTTT, it's okay ! I guess. (: Just turn up your volume. heheh okay byeeeeeee !
/edit: sorry ! It doesn't work :/ MEH. Its okay, lol. Maybe it'll work another time~ KAAAY SHOWER TIME :) Then homework, then hopefully, NARUTOOOO hehe (':
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪