Strawberry Milkshake
Saturday, February 18, 2012 @ 1:05 AM
add a comment (0)


LOLOLOL OMGOSH YONGGUK'S ARSE & DAEHUN JUMPING ON JONGUP

Hellooo ! Pictures today yaaaaay. Not much has been happening just school and homework lol. Hmmm, yesterday, Friday ! Went to school and ermmmm can't remember LUL. Oh wait, I already blogged about Friday ? .__. Yeah, but it said that it was Thursday on blogger. Trolling meh D; Have I blogged about vaccinations ? LOL IDK I don't think i have~ Well we had it on... Thursday ? I THINK LOL IDK. Yeah ! Alot of people were over-exaggerating and some girls even cried ....... Yeah, it didn't even hurt and apparently I got the one that hurt more. HAHAAH Michelle and I were so anxious and what others said made us even more nervous ! ): HAHA LOL But with Darius and Josh ( GIRRRRL ) behind us our nervousness lessened lululul. Yeah. Let's talk about today yaaaaaaaay! LOL JK no yay. pictures first :3

picture of clouds taken on the car today. HAHAH LOL SORRY
I put no effort and intention in taking this picture, whatsoever.

Heheheh i fish-braided Julie's hair. But it looks gross because she kept moving her head ):
& because it's layered haha. 

Today it was so hottttttt. We went to indro to buy aunty proactive but in the end, we didn't. :$ I wanted to go shop around but didn't either. HAHAH then we went to this place thingo. xD I was waiting in the car for ageeeeeeeees and it was so hot. I was about to load naruto to watch on the car too, but it was too slow haha!  ): Yeah then went home and chillllled in ze aircon. Showered ~ I learned a bit of the beginning of 'Jar of Hearts' ! :D:D:DD:D HEHE /feels proud. Yeah played on Eleanor a bit. Mhm, I NEVER KNEW MACCAS SOLD MILKSHAKES YER. LOL On Friday, when we were walking to the hall for hpe, I stood on the back of Josh (girrrrl ehehe ;D)'s shoe. LOL YEAH THERES 2 JOSH'S BTW. I call one Josh girl cos he hits girls ): keke. Back to the story. I did it for REVENGE lol jk, because Darius and him were doing it to me the other day :C LOOOL BUT YEAH, he was limping ! Then i felt genuine sympathy. HAHAHA LOL. But then i noticed, it was fake ! OMFOHGOSH. Sympathy = -10000000000000000000000. Yeah, he found out i found out so it was like, limp, no limp, limp, no limp. and yeah lol. Random story. (Y) Kay going to go now lovieeeeeeeees. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee !
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪