ribbons
Saturday, February 11, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
add a comment (0)



This morning I went to church, Thieu Nhi sold pancakes for fundraising. :) Yeeeeeeee it was fun~ LOL YEAH, i just blanked out for a couple of seconds and stared at the naruto gif. xD Anthony, Nhan and I were in charge of delivering the food and LLULULULU VICKKKKY had cleaning duty looooool. With Nghia and David haha :p Yeh, but she ended up doing the icing sugar AND cleaning :/ heh, diligent much ? lol jk. Yeah and other random stuff happened that I cbbed to type my eyes and fingers are like dead. my eyes sting. idek why :"( sorry didn't resize the photos lol. omgosh ew now it looks hideous. i'm resizing them now LOOOL ~

badge keke

stamp lololol - to show that i've paid (H)

After church, I was meant to go to buy my stuff for violaaaaaaa but it was closed TT HOHOH I CAN WATCH NARUTO ON MY PHONE KEKEKE. Yeh random. Yeah it was closed, but we still went to Mt Ommaney for Julie to buy her roses. Yeaaaah, we had to exchange these slippers LOL and i got these floral shoes :3 so purrrty. It was cheap too (Y) cheap asian. ;D Yeah then mum and I found Julie and as we walked  back out to the car, we stopped to buy a phone case but mum kept walking LUUUL ! So I had to go call her back. But didn't end up buying a case. Yeeeeeeeeeeah, went home. Ate. Was planning to run around in the rain with Julie, long story. LOL, but the rain stopped ): School tomorrow TT nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Here's some random pictures, taken yesterday, that I decided not to resize because of my laziness. :3

i  lub the focus omgah.

                     kekeek my bugs bunny pjs.    random     /      bored while doing sose.

Gonna go now~ I shall now collapse on my bed with the iPod touch lol. Why does sose exist ? :'( Weeeeeeeeee. I want to go shopping, that sounds so girly girl-ish but yeah hahaaha I'm just in the mood. And I miss Niki and Trisha. D: Okie, byeeeeeeeeeeeee !
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪