red velvet cupcakes
Saturday, February 25, 2012 @ 1:27 AM
add a comment (0)


rainbow cakes loooks so yummy omg :Q

hehehe! Hopefully, julie and I will make a neon rainbow cake tomorrow, like ze one above! maybe with one layer though. idk. it's just a plan haha. Wellllllllllllls ! Today was really boring I felt like another hermit crab. Cynthia, Vicky and I planned on watching chronicle today like last week ? haha but idk that plan kinda died. xD So today I did nothing ): Not entirely nothing... heh. Cute gif of jonghyun to start a paragraph hehe!


This morning julie had to wake up early to go tutor at 8:30. Well she was supposed to be there at 9~ I got to sleep in !!!! Wait. But noooooooooooo, mum decides to wake me up at 8:45 so I can go get an x-ray of my teeth :$ looool, to see why they're not wobbly / falling out so i can get braces. heh. Yeah, then i stayed in bed for longer, got yelled at to wake up kkeke, woke up, got ready, etc. So yeah we kinda left the house at 9 and i'm guessing julie was late for tutor. Arrived at inala and hgoaweijgowiejg. The place was closed ! Well, not really but, they said that they only took x-ray's on weekdays ): So yeah, i kinda woke up early for nothing. Hghwoaiejg my be-ooty sleep :C K well yeah, mum shopped around for stuff and yeah went home. WATCHED NARUTOOOOOOOO ! hehehe, it's so interesting so far. Like the allied shinobi force and the fourth shinobi world war!!! Madara's power is smexy. Yeah DANZO'S RIGHT ARM IS SO EWWW AHHA. It slike thwoeijweewweewweewewe yeah. And Sasuke keeps using amaterasu. LIKE DUUUDE, I can predict and read a majority of his moves !! :$ It's always something along the lines of chidori blade or something related to chidori heh, sharingan, mangekyo :o, AMATERASU, ohhnuuuuu it's susano'o, more AMATERASU!! Lol yeah. I finished  english yayayayay ! I still have maths, hpe, itd and tutor ): I could've done maths but i cbbed turning on my laptop lol. Yeah, did more random stuff. I made red velvet cupcakes ! YYAYAYYAAY okay picture time then showerrrrrrrrr. :) Until next time, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

girl look at that body.

random roses next to the front door ! :D

I'm in love with Ailee's Heaven and I keeeeeeeeep replaying it!!! haha. BAP is still <333htrowjgwoige :Q Yush omgah Daehyun's voice in Burn it up :):):):) And yeahhhh, Big Bang has a new song btw ~ yeah this is old news. just thought i'd say it... haha lol okay byeeeeeeee ! again. .__.
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪