prince
Sunday, February 19, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
add a comment (0)


I NEED TO FIND A GIFFFFF GIF HGWOEIJGE ;OOOO yaay found one to start the post ! It's not a gif :$ Oh wellllllz, it's cute enough hehehe !

yondaime and kushina ! HOW UBERRRRRRLY KAWAII IS THIS !?!?
heheeh, i'm not up to this ep yet LULUL but i can't wait to watch it :3

So why hello there, everyone. Today is Monday. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! ):< Another week. Of school. Of homework. Oh, wait but this week is special. OF TESTS / EXAMS ! D; But I shall breathe, watch naruto and everything will be okay. LOL JK. Anywho, today was boring !!! I was so tired~ This morning we had jap and we had a test, it was pretty easy (H) lul. Then we learnt words and blablablaaaa. ITD WAS FUN AS ALWAAAAAAAYS. LOL i'm loving it so much because we hardly get any homework !!! However we received some today. But it's like nothing heh :3 Lunchhhhh, saw duy! Dance. Did stuff. Lunch. LOLOLOLOL Andrew needed to use Jenny's laptop while she was explaining how she remembered names of people hehehe and LOOOOOOL. HOW SHE REMEMBERS KOBE'S NAME :L:L Science I WAS SU TIRED ): Did revision for test on Friday ! And I have homework. Yay. OH and JoshUA kept rubbing in Jesse's face that he (Jesse) got dumped. Cool story brew.

Last night, I went to watch 'The Vow' with cynthia, vicky, her sister and her hubbbby, chi thuong and her hubbbbbby and nhan and nghia ! LULULUL It was alright, a good movie but it didn't exceed my expectations lol. It didn't have a satisfactory ending ): FOR ME. HAHA, but overall yeah ! (Y) LOL Cynthia and I kept talking throughout the movie while vicky was like BAWLING her eyes out like a babehhhhhhhh next to me. And yeah! lulul, the shirt I wore made me feel like pocahontas (A) Lol jk, well like one of those princes in the disney movies with those FLOPPPY and spacious shirts near the arm area. You know ? heheh. oh it's 5pm already ? ): ngawwwwwwwww, homework time. ok pictures and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

vicky izzle a ninja / ignore my hair ): / qt pieeeeeeeees

i'm a prince. heh.
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪