plank-ang
Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 3:04 AM
add a comment (0)


LULULULU OMGAH KEY <3

Ciao hunnnnnies ! Not much to talk about, it's been the same-same heheh. Anywho, Sheridan finally discovered BAP lolololol. But yeah, more fangirling ! YEYEYEYEY :L Yeah on Tuesday, I had to pee like really badly :$ My feet were like swaying back and forth and I must've looked like a retard. Yehyehyehhhhhh ! I keep seeing my tutor at school and it's really creeeeepy hahahah. I always like TRY to hide behind sheridan or jenny and LOLOLOL it's so funny that we laugh like hyenas and he probably sees me anyway :/ Paragraph of today then pictureeeeeee yay !

Today we had HPE first and woooohooooooo we did practical with 8J, that means... jennnnnny ^^D lul. We did drills and like yeahhh there were stations with different activities and drills we had to do. LULUUL There was one called planking and HAHAAH no it's not planking. Something like that though, but instead of lying on your bellllaaaay, you had to hold yourself as if you're doing a push up. But everyone just planked and treated that as a rest station. And loool yeah that period was funnnnnn! and tiring ): Had dance next, was coolies. Lunch ! Viola lessons, fun too :) Jap, although Sheridan and I came back like 40 minutes after it started, I still did the amount of work that everyone did LULLU YAAAAY ! Lunch again. ITD ! Was also fun (H)  During ITD, sheridan, shilohm, josh, josh and I talked with lisps. AND LOOOL I rike failed when I was talking to zoie. heheh. The joshes like a-th-es (with lisp). LOLOLOL if you get that, ASHES ! well not for josh. :L and I heard shilohm sing omgahhhh ! She's so prooooooooooo *u* Yeah, I saw danny like 3 times today hahhah :L After school, went to inala. Mum had to go to this appointment, Julie wanted to buy canvas to paint and I just tagged along. Lol jk, well partially because I wanted to buy cardboard to make Jenny's card :3 But I also bought ribbonnnns ! YAYAY. yeah i love ribbons btw. $6 for 3 rolls... :$ meh! haha. okie byeeeeeeeeeeee (:

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪