le swimming carnival
Friday, February 10, 2012 @ 5:04 PM
add a comment (0)



Hellooo ! Yeeey I finally found out how to transfer my pictures from my phone to the computer /loool slow. --' Anywho, this morning I woke up and I was home alone. xD Mum just came home like 2 seconds ago. Yeah, brushed teeth, blablabla, watched one ep of Naruto and yerrrrrr blogging now lol. Naruto eps have just been like the Leaf's history TT It's soo boring :( Not that boring, but not that interesting. :L 

Yesterday, it was the swimming carnvial ! :3 Yeh, went to school, bussed do Bundamba ? LOL forgot what it was called :L 8I was on a different bus to 8J OMGAHHHHHH TT Story of Aiden's and my life~ But yeah, arrived there. Got separated from my friends lol TuT'' Sheridan went to the other side of the pool to sit undercover where the Blue's and Gold's were. I sat in the Red's tent with Hannah, Michelle, Nan ( i think that's how you spell her name ) and others. Yeee. Saw Danny. Jenny came ! YAY~ Jaz and Jenny just sat in the red tent with me although they were from Blue and Green LOL. They became a red ;) We didn't swim competitively, cos i don't swim. xD But we entered the BUCKET RACE ! :D Yeah, LOL the teacher was like 'if you're not in red, get out of the pool immediately or else the whole team is disqualified.' HAHA Jaz and Jenny didn't go and they didn't notice :S The whole day was probably spent talkinggggggggg, sitting, laughing at the silliest things, dieing in the heat, eating, and yuh LOL. Oh, due to Jenny's love for playing with / doing hair, she tied my hair in piggy tails because she hasn't seen me in them lul. Yuh, i took it out later heheheheeh. Okay yeah ! Bussed back home and yeah, went tutor after == Sorry not alot of pictures~ But here are pictures that i took with my htc :3 over the past ummmmmmmmm idk 3 days ? LOL IDEK.

just casually playing around with the focus. *u*

playing with the camera effects lol.

i amm a triangleeeeeeeeeee~ lol jk, i didn't even know jenny was taking that pic D:

pweeeeetty cloud. 

on ze way to tutor.

Yeeeeeeeeeeh, blah I need to go shopping for viola stufff ! :3 Hopefully I go tomorrow. BAPHOWEIOGW. Kay well yeah, gonna fly now ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪