jar of hearts
Thursday, February 16, 2012 @ 9:24 PM
add a comment (0)


Hey it's a pictureless post ! ): Sorrrrrrrrry, currently in lazy mood heh~ I have tutor later -criiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeesss- Okay well yeah OMGOSH GUESS WHUT !? I've gotten my viola :D:D:D:D:D Meet Eleanor -insert pretty picture of viola here- !!! She likes handstands. She likes smiles. She likes her friend, ze bow, who is currently unnamed. :3 Okay~ WELLL YERRR, my glasses are ready but mum forgot to pick them up. That was totally out of the blue. YEAH HEHEHE I LUB ELEANOR SO MUCH SHES SO PRETTTTTY :B

Today, I sat on the bus alone. ): FOREVZ ALONEE, lol nah i dont mind :3 I would actually sit by myself than someone whom i'm not close with. LOL LIKE TYLAH HAHAHHAHAH, it wuz awkies. (Y). OKAY YEAH, had english first ! Michelle didn't do her homework but omgah, the teacher is so nice that she ran through the homework with the class and those who didn't do it could copy it in :( NTS: DONT DO ENGLISH HW >:D Yeah, Sheridan and I did SOSE during eng heh. Science was next and looooooooool. AHHAHA okay yeah, foony story :3 We did an experiment and yaaaaaaaaaaah, it was fun. Lunch. Jenny and Sheridan got cub level but I haven't :"( YET ! haha. Maths. Lunch again. HPE ! We played touch footballl yaaaaaay it's pretty fun. For me. HAHA, yeah. Our team was pwning (H) Lol not really but yeah. SHILOHM AND JOSH IS SO PRO LIKE RHOIEFWO. OOOOH Sheridan and I remember Josh's locker code >:) HOHOHOHO. I tried to unlock it and he JUST noticed that it WASN'T his locker. ); Okay that's all for now. HEHHE I'm going to learn 'Jar of Hearts' on piano and yayayayay lemme go hug eleanor now. OKIES BYE ! :D
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪