forever alone
Sunday, February 12, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
add a comment (0)



I will NEVER get sick of that mv or song. :L Today, had Jap first. Did this timetable thingoo and other random stuff. OMGAHHHHSH, my puzzle colouring thing looked like an avatar wrapped in a banana peel. Srsly. ): Sheridan was away so likeeeeeee forever alone. Lul jk~ I had Michelle and Shilohm (H) ITD was so boring. I thought it'd be fun but nuuu, we had theory. Didn't even do much, had assembly where my legs ached and suffered due to no space. TT__TT' Loooonch, saw Jennnnny ! Laughed. Alot. Trololol. Dance, was okay ! Lunch again, laughed like retards again LULULUL. "And I quote." - with weird, retarded hands gestures. HAHA and 'white'. ohhhhhhhhh, yeah inside jokes. SCIENCE ! Was quite fun :3

After school, mum and I went to jindalee, 'The Best Music Shop' to buy my viola equipmenttttt ! HEHEHEEH, I finally got my rosin and spare set of strings. Jenny's giving me her book :3 After she rubs out her embarrassing notes HAHAHA~ Yeah, the strings were uber expensive idek why ): Yeeeeeeeeep, kay gonna shower now ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

spare set of strings & rosin !

Julie's rose :L omgah the htc camera *u*
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪