drenched
Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 3:04 AM
add a comment (0)



Heeey ! Today was alright :3 At the busstop it was like spitting while Jazmin and I stood under her small umbrella. Yeah, I forgot to bring an umbrella haha. I HATE IT WHEN IT RAINS ON SCHOOL DAYS ): Because I have to bring my umbrella which makes my bag heavy or I don't bring one, and I get drenched like today. Yeah back on topic, then it started raining heavily haha and yerh i kinda died lol. Arrived to school and hahahaha ! Ahna, Jazmin, Tylah and I had to all share Jazmin's umbrella ! LOLOLOL. yeah didn't work out very well. The joshes were in front and JOSH had a snapback but he didn't wear it D:< Luuul so yeah i ran to him and tried getting it to protect mah hair from ze rain. (A) But yeah no that didn't work either. So tylah and I crashed into Jeremy's umbrella. (Y)

First period had english and finished part B of the exam. Science next, had ANOTHER exam ! LUNCHHHHIEEEES YAY. Lol was so tired that I stayed quiet for most of the break lol. Maths. Lunch. HAHAHAHA LOOOL It was funny because there was this black thing in the bushes and it like scarrrrred me fah lifeeeey. hehe. It was this dude with an afro and yah LOOOL when his head popped up Jenny did a sarcastic scream and it made me screamo itwehjoiwej. Yeah. Now, Jenny calls me a big baby. Life is good. *coughocugh* Jk yeah it is. Lol kay then we had HPE! Then home, tutor, hereeee :) LOL I played viola and it was soooo loud when I played with the bow that I shut myself in the closet and played there instead. HAHAHA because i played at 8pm and i didn't want to wake anyone up. If they were sleeping... LOL k picture of flowers that i took at school to end the post ! :D Lol my sose and roll-marking teacher confiscated Jenny's jumper :$ haha okay byeeeeeeeeeee !

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪