dark circles
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 @ 3:34 AM
add a comment (0)


Herrrro ! I'm really tired right now lol, just finished homework. Well, PARTIALLY. Will do the rest tomorrow~ Yeah, today at school was fun. But boring, had core subjects ): And I was soooo tired TT My eyes are likeeee, drooping >:( Lack of sleeeeep heh. Yeahh~ LOLOLOL Busssed and saw Parva :3 Lul the college's get laptops tooooo, but ours is more smaller, cuter and proffessional-looking heheh. Today during SOSE, we had a drill for the fire alarm thingo ? LOL OMGAH CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT'S CALLED. See how amazingly my brain is working ? Yeah, we had to go line up and then sit in alphabetical order in the sun on the oval. OMGOHOIAH, it was so hot. And I lost a bobby pin. Coolstorybro. lol jk, sad story. :"( Luckily, it cut through our SOSE time !! Jenny and I changed Josh's wallpaper on his iPhone and bahhahaha LULUL he better keep the photo for the rest of his life~ Goot job sheridan & riley for blocking him (YYY) Kay well I'm going to leave you with pictures now. YAYAYAYAY. OMGOSH I SAW LINH YESTERDAY :D:D:D:D:D HEHEHEHEH ! Until next time, byeeeeeeeee (:

JENNY IS SO PROOOOOOO ! Fish tail braid :B
That was her RUSHING too, we had to go in class heheh. so purrrrdy.

LOOLOL KEKEKKE naruto stickers from like 2 years ago ? :o or more loool
yeahhhhhhh prolly around 3 lol idk. But yeah! there were like 3 other 'groups' of stickers on the mirror hahah. still lovin' the htc camera quality and focus lul.

okaaaaaah, this is UBER coolies. It was gifted from Coden's mum :D
He got a horse, I got a cat and Julie got a pig ! HAHAH cos it's our Chinese zodiac ;)
Mine's a smexay slim cat ( LOL JK ) Yeah, and it changes colour due to the light :3
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪