best absolute perfect
Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 2:51 AM
add a comment (0)


LUL HAY. For the past couple of days, I've been repeatedly listening to BAP's Warrior as I did my homework lol. It's catttttchyyyyy :3 hhehehe~ Bang Yong Guk is in BAP HAHAHA, Jenny spazzed when she found out. That's her man. Anywho, Today was so tiringgggg omgah. Yeh, don't know what to write lol. SORRY FOR PLAIN, BORING, PICTURE-LESS POSTS THESE DAYS TTuTT'' here's a gif that I remember vicky and i kept laughing at from ages ago. LOL CHANNING HEHEHEHEHE.


Yeah so school today, the usual in the morning. Had assembly. MY BAG WAS A HEAVY PIECE OF PEWP. :'( English, got homework. Science, got homework. We went to the lab and it was quite fun :B Maths, no homework. YAAAAAAAY ! HPE WOOOO We finally had prac ! But it was no fun because we didn't have our main hpe teacher :/ we had to go with this other class lol. DIGGYDIGGYDUMDIGGYDIGGYDUMDUMMMM warriorrrrrrrr (8) lol that is stuck in my head yey. um yeah, lunch was funnayyyy. Dude, missing jennnnnnny TT RHAOIH It's too late to switch classes. T^T Walked home after school to flss to pick up coden :L Walked home. MY LEGS, FEET, SHOULDER, THWEOIG :$ then fell asleep after LOLOL. 

It's Joel's birthday today ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) and also...... EMILY'S ! <3 I miss her so much TT I hope she enjoyed this very special day :D Okay well, gotta fly now ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee (:
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪