accent
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 @ 9:59 PM
add a comment (0)


yeeeeeey i feel like ben & jerry's <3

Sadly, I don't have any. ): Sorry no pictures today, except for the one above lol. Yesterday, I didn't go tutor so I'm scared he'll rage at me on Friday D': Yeah, I saw him today while we were lining up for first period and LOOOOOOOOL i hid behind sheridan. It's funny how Jenny and Sheridan knows that I go to him and yuhhhhhh now Michelle and Shilohm does too. :p Wellllllls, today we had an exam for english! :( I think I did goood (Y) lol eye dee kay. Ummmmmm, maths. LOOONCH! Can't remember what we did at 1st break :$ SOSE, had another exam ): I think I did good on that too .___. eye dee kay ah gain. xD LUNCH AGAIN YEY LOL it was fun that break! HAHAHAAHA sheridan needed to go toilet so jenny and i sat outside waiting for her. Like near the bushes kinda thing. This teacher, a mean one, was like trying to get pass so he like tried to go through the space between the bushes and the pole ! HAHAHAHHA it was funny because he kinda tripped then his leg was like thwoiegj i can't describe it LOL. Well it was like he was leaping with one leg but okay i just cant HAHAHA. It was so funnnnnnnnnnnnay. Yeh, jenny and i laughed like speds. Then we did more stuff and yuhhhhhh LOL RILEY IS SO PRO. haah Joel's accent <3 That's all for now if i keep blabbing on it'll make you bored. Kay byeeeee !
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪