Joy
Sunday, July 8, 2012 @ 4:25 AM
add a comment (0)


SUP BABEZ!? Being the extremely dedicated *cough* (i hope you sense the extreme sarcasm) blogger I am, I am posting at 9pm. :) Lol that is nothing special. But!!!! 9pm on the last day of holidays )': yessss, school starts tomorrow! Term 3 already, this year has zoomed by quickly! LOL ITS 9PM AND MASTERCHEF WAS ON AT 7:30PM AND I PLANNED TO WATCH IT. Yeah I have been severely neglecting the television due to my bebz, computer, loool. For like ageeeeees already but yeah, I should really start watching TV again but I never get to it. ): Anywho, the holidays are over omg and school is starting again. On the bright side, I have home ec and art!! But I'm not looking forward to my home ec teacher... And I didn't even go out much these holidays! D: sadlyfe. lol jk but yeah, I stayed home more than I imagined ): Okays well I'm going to post pictures in like no particular order, so it these events did not happen in the order I posted them in!! Well yuppps, I shall just like write a small paragraph about it / the event underneath or not lol but yerrrrrrrz. I am not blogging about my entire holidays ahahah, cos I forgot what happened and in other cases, I didn't take pictures ): These pictures are not entirely piccys that were taken on the hollies! Some were taken like centurieeeeees before the holidays began lol :p Leggggo!


Cafe 21 w/ fambam <3

i love Arizona <3

HERP DERP. - jap excursion

awwwww yeah instagram. LOL JK! i dont like / use instagram.

bento boxxxxxx and my photogs ;D - jap excursion


my krystal bebz!!! - jap excursion

jap excursion

chillin upside down. LOOL this was at gabrielle's house for the family reunion! <3 we took like 120 pictures on the laptop! BAHAHHA poor gabs had to send them all to us ;D

julie on the night of her formal <3 on FRIDAY NIGHTTTTTT (8) last day of term 2 :)

macaronssssssssss!! OMG :Q yesss vicky bought these babies for the car trip to church camp hahahs! It was so funny because we like rationed it LOOOOL like each of us has one every 30 minutes loool ;) church camp was very fun! Anthony, Duy, Nhi, Vicky and I were VEDY fit on Saturday! hahas :D

mt om w/ jerry and got BEN & JERRY'S AWWWWWWWW YEAH.


nandos w/ julie and johnson! LOL OMGOMGOMG i met vincent ahhahashasahhsahsahseht omgomogm ahahahahahah julie and him were so weird omg. and he bullies me about RUNESCAPE and ONE PIECE!!!! LOOOOL 

i made brownies last night :D

gradient nails! LOL SORRY ITS SO MESSY ): that was when i haven't cleaned it up :3

sheridan and jenny's hair ;) LOOK AT MY HANDIWORK hahahahs sorry for the terrible resizing :/

dayum! hahahas. jerry, jenny and I had a girl's day ;)

*wolf whistle* LOL JK ;D

truffffles



chocolateria san churros w/ julie! OMG the first time i had it was last year in Perth with Linh and Julie :D AND IT WAS SO DELISH OMG <3 then when i heard it was opened in brisbane hwaoeigjoiwaejg *U* LOOL OMG the chocolate dried up after a while and I haven't eaten my churro yet so LOL OMG ): yeah. you get the picture....... and my strawbz too ):

OMGGGGINAS! David got me a chopper today when we went Sydney <333 HES SUCH A GENTLEMAN!! LOL JK hahah hes such a bully -_- lol jk hes my son. OKAY YEAH although the hat and  CAPE? is blueeeee, thats still acceptable :3 and he has no shorts i just noticed... LOL BUT YER HES SO CUTE! okay i love chopper forevz and davo but RORONOA ZORO MORE HOHO MY HUBBY ♥

Okay well that is quite alot of pictures. The preparations and blogging for this post took like 1 hour + HHAHA. LOVE MEH!!! Okay well that is all for now. I still can't believe there is school tomorrow ): Hopefully I'll wake up, wish me luck bruddahs. ;D Yep well, hope those pictures compensate for the lack of posting! Hope everyone had a good holiday :) Love you all and until next time, byeeeeeeeeeeee!
God Bless You <3



Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪