long weekend
Monday, May 7, 2012 @ 5:09 AM
add a comment (0)



Emma Watson is beautiful <3 hehehe okay! Yesss I shall blog about Saturday, yesterday and today in this post yayayayya!! :) I'm so glad Labour Day exists. I don't really get the point of having a public holiday such as this because it isn't as important and necessary but no school so, hey, what's to lose? :p

Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy was alright. JENNYDAN CAME TO SCHOOL WOOOOP yeah and we entered our art pieces :) I'm proud of mine! I saw Jenny's and Sheridan's and theirs were amazinggggggggggg!!! HEHE I was so excited to see jelly's~ Yeah i can't remember anything important that happened at school LOLOL so lets skip to SATURDAY. Ermmm Julie and I chilled at home for a while. Mum came home and she drove us to Mt Ommaney. Arrived, shopped around and yayyyy bought stuff haha lol but i also got Julie's birthday present which was a $30 coat! haha :3 At night, Anh Thai took Julie, mum, Coden, Coden's mum and I to a restaurant! and his friend came too lol xD We went to this restaurant that was fairly popular and apparently, it had top notch food yeyyyyyy~ BUT LOL After we ordered our food, we sat waiting for like 20 minutes until the COKE arrived. Then they gave us like the snacks thingo - the chinese crispys pink thing haha i don't know what its called! And so yeah, since it took so long, we decided to cancel our order and we left the restaurant after waiting for 40 minutes. :/ But we went to eat at the YumYum restaurant ahah and it was nice :) That's all I can remember that happened BAHAHA my memory of a goldfish ):

Yesterday morning I went church. At night I was supposed to go eat with the family at another restaurant LAWL but no ): Yeh plans were changed and JULIE WENT BUDDHA FESTTTTTTTTT but i didnt omgosh TT but its okay. BEING THE VERY VERY VEDY PRODUCTIVE CHILD I AM, I stayed home, COMPLETED MY ENGLISH YAAYYA and watched fairy tail :D haha~ That's all I can remember of Sunday haha. Sorry if there is alot of writing so far LOL but there will be pictures inserted below!! Only of today though because I didn't take pictures on the other days.

And now today! MONNNDAYYYY. This morning I woke up at 6am!!! :O:O:O:OO: actually, 6:30. BU TYH THATS REALLY EARLY AHAH esp for a public holiday. Coden, his mum and I jogged to, around and from the lake! WOOP Well we had lots of walking breaks, being the athletic peoples we are haha. And yeah it was fun :) Then we went maccas and stalked the empty, desolate Forest Lake Village. Yesssss gain our fat back after we lost it hahah. Went home, went to the Thieu Nhi's day at park picnic thing haha. We went to this place at Springfield Lakes and yeah it was fun!!! Played games and activities that Anh Sang organised for us, chilled, ate and like played at this playground (not really playground) thingo near the waterpark :D We were split up into teams for our games and team salt won woooooooooooooooooooooo yes i'm in team salt ;) Went home at like 3:30 and met up at village with sheridan. LOL and coden decided to come along too .___. Just chilled and gained more fat with maccas! AHHAH Yeh! Then home, shower, eat then SOSE :O I finished woop. K going to go now! I'll leave you with pictures now :D Okay, byeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

waiting for mum to come home so she could open the door LOL / i'm the best photographer everrrrrrr hehehe i love the angle of this photo xD

attractive, yes?

waiting in Chi Thao's car

oh dayum. hahah i look like a legit soccer player in the second photo. like my socks...
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪