HBD JULIE | escape reality
Thursday, May 3, 2012 @ 3:49 AM
add a comment (0)




Why hello there may! what a pretty gif *u* and yesss, let's hope things turn out great this month! :D hehehe my favourite month of the year <3 Firstly, today, 3/5/12, is my sister's birthday! YAYAYAYAY 17 years ago she was born~ So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!! <3 Yeah, we love each other to bits even though we don't display it as often LOLOL but yeah we actually do have some pretty strange and weird but intimate moments! haha :L Read her blog here as she just updated today and yeah she's into designing but she's also smart and stuff and yahhhhhhhh. Sorry for the lack of updating btw! TT____TT

So today, viola lessons was cancelled! D: highlight of day - UNHIGHLIGHTED NOW!!! In period 1, I had HPE LOOOL we did long jump. When the teacher announced that everyone groaned LOL omgsoh i feel sorry for her to be stuck with such an unenthusiastic class we moan at almost nearly everything haha. But there's quite a lot of people that are sporty in my class. Yeah then we went on the oval and the teacher made us run like A MILE for a WARM UP!!!! SRSRSRSRS but yeah and then we did more drills and for all the trial jumps i failed miserably )': and I somehow managed to get a sandpit in my shoes. But for the one that she measured i got the highest for the girls WITHOUT a foul! WOOOOOOP haha :3 Then music, Miss Daniels is still kinda scaring me. She has such high expectations D: Lunch. OMGSOH I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I HAD NEXT OH WAIT I REMEMBERRRR JAP! It was alright haha we did body parts in Japanese and we sang 'head and shoulders, knees and toes' in jap and LOLOL!!!! Josh didn't sing so he had to solo and when it was the 'me to mimi to kuchi to hana' part, it goes high and LOLTJHWOIGJ HE SANG IT AND HAHAHAHAHA HIS VOICE WAS SO HIGH IT WAS SO WEIRD AND FUNNY AHAHHA I CANT EVEN yeah i want to hear it again LOL xD Lunch then ITD! ITD is the best subject ever because I have the nicest teacher and yeah the subject is so laid back! But i don't want to continue it next year because it seems kinda boring and i don't want to have a job related to anything from that subject but idk :/ but yeh idk lul. That was a pretty long paragraph. Okay well here's a gif that i like because i can relate to it. AHHA nah thats kinda sad, but yeah it's pree funny :L


Okay yayaayayay are you ready for pictures? LOL nothing special. But yeah there's this art competition! So i entered and the theme was creativity! LIKE WTH LOL. BE MORE SPECIFIC PLEASE TT But yeah, so I just doodled around and my outcome was what i decided to draw. Mhm :3 Yeah, Jenny and I could've had the choice to start our art piece like 1 month ago, but being the perfectly time-managable peoples we are... We decided to start like 4 days before the due date! ): LOL and Jenny's been sick for like nearly the whole week! D: I hope she's okay TT DONT BAIL OUT ON MEEEEEH JENNY-SAMAAA <3333 so yeah, i finished my art piece in 2 nights! WOOWPOWOPPOP and jenny had like 3 whole days! HAHA ): well yeah i guess it's my fault for forgetting about it and leaving it until tuesday night. Okay here's some extremely random pictures! Until next time, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

colourrrrrrrrrrrrrs :)

before it was outlined, and hehe my piece is called 'escape reality' ~
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪