Devotion
Sunday, May 27, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
add a comment (0)



Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ! it took forever to arrange the photos!!! TT_TT I could've been learning mirajane's theme on piano but no, i was a dedicated blogger and arranged everything! hohoohhoho :p Okay well I said i'd blog right? and yessssss, here i am :) I'm not going to blog about today at school, well the periods, but about my BIRTHDAY!!! heheehehheeheheh lol kyerrrr let's start. Um Saturday I just went indro but I was like on the verge of being sick so couldn't go canoeing and bbq!! ): But its okay~~ oh and I got my first cake on saturday from the bakery! :D:D 

Sunday 27th May <3
I went to church :) Went home, and JULIE ARRANGED A PRESENT TREASURE HUNT!!!! HAHA oh how i love my giant sister :"D Yeppp then it was fun finding the stuff lolol i was like a barbarian. So eager to find the presents. Um yeppppppp then I had to do SOSE TT and we started eating the first cake hohoho. Then I went to eat dinner at little hong kong at sunnybank! Although I've eaten there several times already, my fambam chose to eat there ahha so why not? ;D Yeppp ate yummmmy stuff. Then coden's mum came with my second birthday cakeeeee! BREADTOP :D yeeeeeeee hehehe and yeah. haha it was fun even though i didn't do anything extreme. Spending time with the fambam is goooood enough for me ;)

Monday 28th May
Yeppppp went to school! Jenny and jerry glomped me hahah xD skipskipksip, at lunch time!!! I received my pressies and cards from jenny and sheridan and omgsoh they are so extreme and so nice anotiwejoigwje i lub them so much<3 HAHA its really good to have like the ultimate besties (i guess....) because its more idk closer relationship? BUT YEAH LOL and we ran to somewhere secluded so no one could ask for cake hehehe! Yeah omgosh jenny went like wild and shes so nice omgosh i am extremely lucky to have them as friends! And we ate the cookie cake that jenny baked for me!! BY HERSELF OMGSOHGOSM :O she is so pro. BAHAHA and she says she cant cook -__- 

Okaaaaaaaaay yeppppppp that's all for now I'm getting tired and I want to play piano now hahhas LOL okay picture time then until next time, byeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) the gif above has ALOT of white space and it confuses me and makes me think i entered like 205y03857 times. Hi random 'y'. okay bye !!! :'D


julie bought me ben&jerry's wooooop / chillin' like a villain with mah 2 lappppies. 
well one is a computer .__.



God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪