Procrastinating
Saturday, April 21, 2012 @ 2:47 AM
add a comment (0)



'THAT IS MAHOGANY' - I do not recall reading that in the first book O_O'' it might've just been my poor memory D: Anywho! Yesssss still lovin' hunger games like people lovin' maccas. Yeah it's soo good (by that i mean the books) LOOL well the movie was good too, it was alright. I just hate it how they portray and position the characters so differently to the books and HEAPS of good scenes weren't shown! ): Haymitch's hand is so tanned. But yeah i'm currently rereading the series and i'm nearly finished Mockingjay!! :D But i haven't had time to read since school has started again and yeah work, etc D;

Today I went to indro with mummmmmmmmm. Julie wanted to go but she had to assignments so being the dedicated student she is -le cough- she stayed home! Our plan was actually to jog (ROFLROFLROFLROFL) this morning but yeah our plans always fail a majority of the times :L Didn't buy much only 1 shirt lol but mum spent like $100+ on cosmetic products! LOLOL umm and yeah still watching fairy tail :3 havent watched any today! D: Yup i dont know i'm quite bored and i dont know what to post about so i shall insert some photos now yayayay. I'm supposed to be doing Jap and Science but idek what happened :/

yeah chillin in the fitting rooms LOL while mum folded the ends of her jeans! - sorry blurry~
oh and that was on hgowaieg i cant remember OMGSOH GOLDFISH MEMORY i mentioned it on my previous post :L

like my new wallpaper on my phone?

today - i didnt get this top though, i got a white lace one instead. i liked the backkkkkk of this one :3 
/would've looked better if i tucked it in but wteverrrrrrr

casually taking selcas while watching New Years Eve LOL but it didnt even load fully so i only watched like 10 minutes of it TT

Okay once again, I shall rant on about how perfectly flawless Isabelle Fuhrman is. <3 LOL well shes not entirely flawless but yes sshes so htawoiejgwoeijgw Yeah such a good role model and such! Shes so htwaioegj yes you've already heard all this and she's so gorgeoussssss!! It is so depressing that she won't be in catching fire omgosh ))))))))))): Here's another 3 pictures of her to end the post and satisfy my blog :3 Byeeeeeeeeeeeee~

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪