Mr. Right
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
add a comment (0)


Maybe I'm your Mr. Right, Baby, maybe I'm the one you like.
Maybe I'm a shot in the dark, And you're the morning light.
Maybe this is sad but true, Baby, maybe you've got nothing to lose.
You could be the best of me, when I'm the worst of you. ♥


Hey there guise! Victoria Justice is sooo pretty <3 Wait, is it her? O_O'' Yeah it is i'm positive haha! She also looks like Nina Dobrev so yeah that made me confuzzzzled Dx Anywho, today i dont have school woooooop cos it's Anzac Day! A day to commemorate for all those soldiers from Australia and New Zealand who died for us as they fought in war ♥

Surprisingly, I woke up pretty early yey~ Didn't do much lol but I finished Vicky's dedi vid ;) insert here-
wooooooooooo i'm so nice yeeeeeeeeah lol jk
Yepp! and she liked it which is goood :) hehehehe she even posted it on her tumblr <333 Okay and then I ate and the bread i ate smelled like bananas LOL :S and yeah. I bleached my black shorts wooooooooooooooooo Well they were old black jeans that didn't fit me anymore in the calf area, so I trimmed it and made them into shorts which i bleached just today :3 hehehehe pictures are below! THE BLEACH PART TURNED RED OMGSOH LOL I THOUGHT IT'D BE WHITEEEE!! But the bleach was flavoured 'lemon' lulul so i guess it was meant to turn out like that. It would've been better if it was just normal bleach on blue denim jeans! heheh. Well yep that's kinda all for now! I really like my new blog lay idk why just because it's simple and pretty i guess haha. I used so much bleach i feel bad LOL well it wasn't alot it was just that there wasn't much bleach in the first place in the bottle of 2L of the bleach that was in the cupboard in the laundry room. I tried making that sentence very long. I have to do science, sose and english later tonight ): and hopefully, I have time sometime in the near future to learn My Heart Will Go On / The Portrait on piano :D Can't wait for tomorrow's music session because we get to go to the piano room and NUUUUUUUUUUUUU i just remembered i have viola lessons during music period!!!HOWEIJE ): ngawwwwwww omgsoh well ngaw ok. PICTURE TIME TO CHEER ME UP

before! well after the before because i had to cut them and distress them haha

AFTERRRRR! it turned out red ): but still looks pretty good for my first time bleaching something haha and while i was wearing gloves i was literally touching the shorts everywhere haha so then theres some red splodges :/ but yeah yeye

Oh and yesss since I adore Emma Watson as well as izzzy lets have an appreciation post for her! hehe well not really a post, since it's only 2 pictures but still! Emma is so amazing she's such a fantastic actress. Ever since Harry Potter her status has enhanced but she is still sweet, nice and funny and not egotistic! Yaaaah i love her so much and how she portrays Hermione and her other characters perfectly. yeah i love her and haha as viktor pronounces, 'herm-own-ninny'. yeah gomenasai for the potterness 8)

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪