Macarons
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 @ 3:18 AM
add a comment (0)



That makes me crave macarons so bad!!!! :S LOOK AT THOSE BE-OOOOTIFUL COLOURS! Yeah so let's go on about today and woooooop i got pictures for this post too! >:) School was boring as usual. I woke up this morning and it was soooo dark no one was awake and all the lights were off and as i am typing i have the urge to visit the toilet. brbrbrbrbbrb.i was asian squatting on my chair (idek why) and now my knees and legs ache like crazytoewsigh wish me luck on my trip to the toilet. Okay I'm back

First we had maths and 8J came in our class and we just did nothing for the whole period. During English we had an Anzac ceremony which i thought would last the whole lesson but nooooo ): Lunch. Apparently I sound like a bird when I scream, according to jenny-sama. HPEEEE!! LOL it was fun BUT TIRING because we had to carry our tables all the way up to the hall for parent teacher interviews. it just had to be our pod carrying our tables == BUT YEAH it's better than doing theory :p I carried one by myself HEHEHE BUFF lol jk then louisa and i were lazy so we shared another table :) LOL everyone else was carrying 5+ by themselves and louisa and i are just here carrying 1 and another one with help hahaha. oh and caleb and adrian are freaks. THEY WERE LIKE RACING EACH OTHER WITH THE TABLES D: then we had theory on the carpet. Lunchhhhhh. Sose! It was in another classroom because our class is table-less :o

new phone case yayayayayayayaay!!! It's actually white but the lighting was horrible

WAVY HAIR! last night after my shower, I put my hair up in a bun. Then when i went to sleep, i braided my hair and eheh woke up with this! Wavy hair is so pretty but yeah this failed because it only lasted for like 3 seconds. -sarcasm-

I made poop. -ref from tumblr pic i saw couple of weeks ago- :3
THE LINE MAKES IT LOOK SO ARTIFICIAL D:

on le toilet seat~

LOOLLO the poop actually scared my aunty! HEHEH >:D yessssss there is no school tomorrow I CAN SLEEP IN WATCH ANIME EAT! Oh and i got a new skin! :D I reckon it's pretty~ and Isabelle Fuhrman is still awesome. *u* Cross country is on friday omg. Okay well gonna fly now. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪