wood clay and glue
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
add a comment (0)


Above is InvisibleChildren's Kony 2012 video. KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.
I haven't actually seen the whole documentary but I saw Ryan's 1 minute version ! haha, well yeah. What Joseph Kony is doing needs to be stopped! Okay. Well sorry I haven't been blogging as much ): But yeah, I don't anyone reads this. I just blog for my pleasure haha so I can reminisce OAKAYAOKAY well today! Had HPE first and we had a substitute teacher. We had to do our assignments, boringggg. Sheridan and I only finished 2 BOXES OMGSOHGESOIGH. LOL While Jazmin's already done 7 TT Dance, was pretty fun. Haha we played this game where we sat in a circle and yeah lol I cbbed explaining the rules. However, Josh made this really WEIRD noise haha it's like rolling your tongue. Yeah something like that, and I failed. (Y) Lunch! Jap, was pretty boring. Spent 1 hour and 10 minutes writing sentences in romaji and hiragana. Yay. Lunch!!!!! :D Viola lesssonnnnnnn~ Then walked straight to ITD room. LOL OMOGSH JOSH FAILED AHHAHAHAH josh girl! not josh. JOSH GIRL. He was using the sander and lol he failed so badly. Sheridan and I laughed too much we had to go cry in the corner. Then, idk. We had a wood clay and glue fight :S HAH I got lots of wood clay on his shirt! But he got some on mine and he got glue on my hair omgaogh. Drove Sheridan home kekeke, went home, showereddddddddd, learned more of Jar of Hearts on piano. AND YAYAYAYAY. Yeh I left my laptop at school ): SO DID SHERIDAN HAHA. Okays, YAY JENNYS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW WOOPPWOWPWPW WOW I'm going to do a dedi post for her~ Since I've known her since FOREVZ lol .__. K gif to end the post and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Science time ):

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪