printing noobs
Friday, March 2, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
add a comment (0)



Hey. My energy is all drained out. ): I don't know :/ I just want to lay down in snow and look up to see that gif above ! But no. Heh. Anywho, I do NOT feel like doing ANY homework whatsoever! I shall cram tonight or tomorrow but yeah, I'm just completely out of it today~ Not much has been happening just school and yeah. Oh, and Josh owes me an ice block. Hehe he lost the bet he offered yesterday :p

This morning, Vicky was supposed to come over at 10:30 LOOOL But being the person she is, she came over at 11:30. I still lub her (: Mum drove us to OfficeWorks and looool we tried the printer thing. Mum waited in the car while we tried to print our photos, but were instead, extremely confused by it. :$ Yeah, took us a while and loooool Vicky was going to ask this man to help us. Well, her. But yeah it was funny. Finally, we did it ! YAYAY it took us like nearly an hour ): I printed pictures for Jenny's card and Vicky printed 1D LULUL. While we waited for it to print, we went to the sausage sizzle place haha because Vicky didn't have breakfast. I also printed a poster for jenny and lol when we went to retrieve our pictures, i was like WHERES THE POSTER? no not really, but yeh! They said that it would be ready tomorrow lol omguh. Well yep, got our photos and left. I am not entirely satisfied with the outcome.... xD They're alright! Better than nothing. But like, thowigje the size and stuff and it's not really htoiwaiogweioj okay nvm. Yeah i'm so tired. Well that's it for now! I don't feel like blogging. Here are 2 random pictures to end the post. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D Oh and 20 more days <3 and 6 :3 hehehe

3 of the 26 pictures. OH YEH did i mention, the machine didn't even show all my 30 something pictures! It only showed 26 omgahoeghowhhhhh. And the SIZE and the QUALITY. OMGOSH. well yeah, luckily they were only like $3.

playing with ze webcammy toyyyy, i can't remember when dis wuz.
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪