lucky lanterns
Saturday, March 10, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
add a comment (0)



Heeeeeeeeey guise! Wow, 6pm already omgosh TT Today, I went to DFO with julie and mum! Just to buy Jenny's pressie heheheh. I got a present for her from Typo weeeeeeeeeeew. Browsed around~ Went on a cotton on spree hahars. Spent ageees in there! Finally bought clothes and left :D hahas, when we exited cotton on, we saw mum and LOLOL she was raging. Because she circled around DFO heaps of times and she couldn't find us :L Drove to richlands. Got food colouring yayayayay! And home. Muahahah at home I didn't even do much omgsoghe. rowiejg I wasted an hour or so idek lol. Started on Jenny's card and I've only done like 3/4 of the front and back cover hoho. Then BAM it's 6 o'clock ! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TuT'' Going to shower soon and yuhhhhhhhhhhh. How do I go to school without crushing her card tomorrow? LOLOL I'll just have to hold it .___. Oh and, Julie left me yesterday as she went to her school dance while I had to go to tutor alone TT LUL 10 minutes waiting for mummy alone with my tutor isn't fun. It's scary and awkieeeeeeeeeees lol. He was just spraying this spray on the ceiling and wall haha :S

sorry didn't resize them! Julie's glowsticks she brought home lol

banggggggie going on Jenny's card heh :3
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪