bent charger
Monday, March 5, 2012 @ 1:58 AM
add a comment (0)


CUTEST> TO EVERRRR. HOWEG CANT EVEN. oh how I miss itachi ):

Blah! Kay hiiiiiiiii :D Omg yaaaay going to DFO on sat so I can get jenny's present ! HEHEHE. And I want to get the ingreds or whatever I need to make her rainbow cupcakes! YAY. Okay lets talk about today. Was a loner at the busstop!!! ): Arrived, walked with Sheridan to the tech tiles place. Showed Tim my BENT charger that I just noticed when I arrived at school. :/ Yah lol. Had jap first! AHAAH It was funny, we were doing an activity and there were little paragraphs in palm cards and we had the same one as another person in the class. We had to find who had our matching one by MIMING and so we couldn't speak D: LOL and Aiden and I had the same! Yeah so we went up to Miss Morris and LOLOLOL. She was talking with someone else then turned to talk to us and yehh lol. Then she said 'So what did you guys do to each other?' HAHAHAHA LTUWELUG omgosh whut a troll. jk. but yeah the whole class was watching too. how nice. (Y) hehe yeh then had ITD! Still the best subject everrrrr, nicest teacher, no homework, easy!! Woo lovin it. lol. .__. Yeah! LUNCHHHH Jenny made apple and cinnamon muffins! Weee so Sheridan and I got some. Then we walked to the tech tiles place to ask about my charger and lol they said that it would be fixed tomorrow or WEDNESDAY. And yeah I only have like 1 HOUR left on my laptop!!!!! Yep and got core subjects tomorrow which there is a high chance of me using my laptop TT__TT Had Dance next and went to the senior dance rooms yayyayaya mirrors hahah. Twas funnnnn. Lunch. Then Science! K this was pretty long. Well not really, but it feels long when I type it. Okay that's all now. NARUTO TIME YAYAYAYAY Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪