PRIDE
Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
add a comment (0)


Why hello. I didn't see you there. ^^D LUL JK~ But yeah ! Hey, long time no see. As stated in my previous post, school has started ! :o Highskewl. :L I guess it's alright lul. Not that much better than primary lol. For me idk, it kinda sucks right now. Well yuh, cos i've been in Jenny's class for like 4 years in a row in primary. And BAMMMM, no more Jenny TT Yush. Jenny's not in my class TT__TT ~ la. Time for two pictures to semi-introduce this post.

eclipse mints, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LULLULULU Don't laugh nor judge, i shall explain that now:

Kay well since i've been watching Naruto Shippuuden. I've basically been absorbed into this intriguing anime, once again. >o<'' Yuh I started and quit ageeees ago, literally ages. HAHA :L But yeah, this was like 4 years ago ? Or more :o Julie printed these Naruto pictures. hehe whut a waste of ink ~ Yerh, they were contained in a box ever since. xD So since i'm in a Naruto phase, I just thought of putting them upppp to make the wall less plain and dull. (Y) Yeh. Once I move rooms or get over the Naruto phase, that will be a pain. :3 SUBLIMINAL MESSSSAGEEEEE. lol. <>

Okieees let's make dotpoints ! Weeeeee. My past days and experiences shall now be dotpointed. Btw, these dotpoints will not mention which days they occured on, plus they're not orderly arranged heh.
• First day of school i walked with julieeee
• Arrived and was sweating, alot. HAHAHA xD not used to this :L
• Found out my class and dieeeeed because Jenny wasn't in it D;
• did more stuff lol.
• Saw people like Krystal, Dylan, Danny, Duy, people from flss 
• Bored in SOSE 
• Bored in english
• Bored in HPE, but i have a cool teacher :D
• Bored in maths as i played with my rubbbbber.
• Not so bored in science. HAHA it's prolly the best subject so far.
• Σ( ̄ロ ̄|||) = face when i discovered my electives for this term.
• Had to endure suffering as i only see Jenny for 1 hour and a bit each day. LUULLUL. Better than nothing i guess ? BUT YERRRR. It feels so weird and empty hahah, like noone to laugh with in class ( inside jokes or somethingg )
• Received heaaaaaaaaaaps of homework, LIKE EACH DAY. We get more homework TT
• School photos, well for ID card and eceteraaaa, was sooo not prepared.
• No practical sports TT only theory so far :(
• Made a weird hand game with Julie from gwen stefani's song hahaha. 8D
• JIZZZZ IN MAH PANTS FOR HUNGER GAMEEEEEES !
• Twas random.

Kay that's all for now. I'm getting sick of dotpoints haha. There might be more but i always forget so. Heh. xD Oh and my bag zipper broke. ALREADY. After 1 week TT But yeah, got a new baggggggggg (Y) Oh the title is called PRIDE. There's a reason. Related to SCHOOL. LOOOL Our planners have this lion on it. It's oog-way. hehe master oogway. But yerrr, cos the high school focuses alot on PRIDE :S LUL. yer. .. . ..... random dot spazzes. K YER ! Today didn't do much. Went shopppinggg ! YAAAY LOL NO JK. Grocery shopping == LOL For snacks for school and Julie bought like thaewoijgwoiejg. Too many snacks to count. Yer, i think i shall end this post with two pictures now. :) Nice seeing you againnnn. Deuces !

LUL DONT JUDGE AGAIN AHAHHA. Bakery story is fun ! (Y) xD
The food looks so nommmynonyomynommm and yeah, i love it when the counters are full hehe 
Vicky and I always tip each other starting once, then twice, then thrice and so on haah. yeah. awkz...

vogue. lul no jk. INALA CENTRAL GLASSES PLACE THINGY MABOB. :3
sorry for graining quality :/

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪