nuuuuuuuuuu abo.
Thursday, January 12, 2012 @ 5:37 PM
add a comment (0)


should i get a new lay ? hm, yeah. (Y)
LULULUL. Shall post later ! ;)

/edit: ACTUALLY. hahah lol ! maybe i won't change it now, yerh.
too lazy ROFL jk~ but yeah, won't change it yet. & will post later ! HOPEFULLY LOOOL.

/edit again: HEHEHE ! HOHHOHOHHEHEHEWHEWHEWHWE. lol k sorry for that spaz there.
my fingers went out of control :o, not really~ but yuppp ! i changed the lay :)
it looooks so pretty *u*~ in mah eyes. haha, shall post later. hopef-oollayyy~ ;D
there's a 'search blog' button on the sidebar, but my posts aren't tagged. so yeah,
if you search you'll find nothing, basically. heh. xD
and my archives finally work ! weeeeeeeeew (: there's also a 'newer posts' and 'older posts' buttttttonnn ! no more living in mah present. haha lool kay wellllllzzz byeeeeeeeee ! ♥

God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪