lunar new year festival
Sunday, January 22, 2012 @ 4:32 AM
add a comment (0)


Heeey ! LOL. Last time i posted was 10 days ago~ Might have to get used to it due to school starting... TOMORRRROW ! :o lul yesh. anyways, i did quite a lot of stuff during the 10 days. But I can't remember them all so I'm only blogging about tet ! HAHAHA LOL. fail. errrrrrrrrrrrrr. Random pictures shall also be posted ! :3

After tutor, mum dropped Duy and I off and we had to walk to tet. IT WAS A TERRIBLE WALK. I stood on an ant's nest :S Arrived, went to our church store. Um, can't remember. Met up with Cynthia, Vicky, Anh, Niki, etc. Sold roses ! HEHEHEHEW. Our roses were purrrty. lul. Chi Thuong came over on Friday morning and Julie and I had to wrap the roses and yeah, there were haps lol. My back was so sore. We wrapped for 4 hours, yey. But the result was pretty (Y) ~

Pretty wrapping ! haha :L Oh btw, my camera is like thwoaiejgw, cos the quality is (N) now. :/
idk why but it's like fuzzy and un-high quality lol! So photos are all taken by iPod touch unless stated xD

Back to tet, walked around, ate, sold more roses keke. Cynthia and I went on the Round Up and Avalanche with Adrian and William; there was like one more seat left when Niki was on it D: AND LIKEEEEE, yeah it was sad. But i decided to go with cynthia and ze otherrrrrs. Then I went on Alien Invaders with Niki and Cynthia. LOL so surprising we could fit in one of the compartment thingo. LOL yeah that's far from what it's called. SEAT CHAIR THING hehe. Did other stuff and yeah went home around 11 xD OMGOHSG I SAW HANG <33 hehehe. my evil twin sister :) Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

On Saturday, I was busy with preparing books, stationary, etc. for school. I had to do Coden's :L Yuh, went to village to claim this book thingo and LOL. Yuh, incidentttttt happenedddd and mhm. Skipskipskip, went to tet at night~ Sold roses with Vicky. :L Sold more roses with Vicky, Duy and Danny and wooooooooooo sold ALL the roses in the end (Y) :D:D Walked around with Vicky, Anh, Niki and Geneviene. Ate. Did more stuff that I can't remember. Went on the Hurricane with Niki. LOLOL OMGAHHH it's so fun. xD I don't get the weird feeling in my tummy haha xD That i get on other rides. LUULLULUL, it was so funny because during most of the ride, our heads were pushing against each other HAHAH xD Cos yeah and loool it was extremely hard to pull myself to the left again :L. Did more stufffffffff. Ate. hehehe xD. Went on the hurricane again but this time i sat next to Vicky. LULU i sat on the outside so this time, Vicky was the one pushing against me hehe xD Yuh. Yup and did more stuff lul. Yepppp, and went home~

Okay that's all for now. I'm tired. hehe xD Gonna do sodoku ! :D lul k photo timeeee !

cupcakes i made ages ago. :L

taken ages ago.
smilaaaaaaaay / :O

before going to Nancy's house.

LULULULULUUL look whut i found~ I drew the retarded LOLOLOL !

watching Naruto Shippuuden LUL up to like ep 145 now hahaha :$

SHARINGAN~~~~ taken with camera, see how it's grainy ? D:

taken with camera. LOLOL MY YEAR 4 MATHS BOOK xD Tobi ! <3

Have a good night ! Good luck to everyone starting school tomorrow :) Until next time, byeeeee ~
God Bless You <3




← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪