fortressssss !
Saturday, January 7, 2012 @ 5:07 AM
add a comment (0)


LUL OMGAH. I can't remember what I did on Tuesday ToT'' Waaaait ! I think I remember .___. vaguely, heh. xD On Tuesday I went shopppangggg with mum, julie and two of our aunties. :) We went to indro and yuhhh, bought stufff, shopped around, etc. LOL But due to the fact that indro does not have 'Katies', which mum and my aunties basically came for lulul, we went to mt ommaney after. Did more shopping there lol, not for long though. And purchased nothing from mt om. :3 heheeeeeeeee~ Yuh, can't remember what else. LOL, buttttt yeah. Successful shopping day ? Kinda. 

LULUL It was funny because Julie and I tried on the same shirts, well 2, and it fit both of us so we bought 1 to share. >:D hehehehe, smarti-coooool. eh, so yeah. Not really funny, but kind of a 'had to be there' moment lols :L Yep, and I can't remember anything else for Tuesday. OMOMO ! Wait hehehe i remember. Julie owed me for helping her with bio ze other day, so she bought me Ben & Jerry's !!!!!! :D:D:D YEYEYEYEYYYY~ Well not really, kinda compelled her to. teehee :B But yah, got New York Super Fudge Chunk ! it was naise. *u* We got it at indro and wasn't informed about going to mt om until after we bought it =o=' So we had to eat it at mt om before it melteddddddddd D; lol mummy stole a spoon from this cafe place. :3 lolzie i hear noises coming from outside ;O


Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, on Wednesday can't remember what I did. I think I just chilled at home. lol. idk. D: Weeeeeeeeeeellz, but on that day cynthia and I kinda planned an outing for the day after. Hastily. At 10pm. HAHA LOL, so yeah I couldn't askkkkk mum if I could go but she let me anywaaaaaaays. hehe I woke up at 5:30am to ask her if I could go but, she already left TT But yeah was allowed to go anyways ! I shall dotpoint the days Thursday and Friday for youuuu ! :D

Thursday
• Went to Cynthia's house and loool, watched Naruto Shippuuden for a bit :)
   - hehehehe lol. funny storrrrry, will explain later on~
• Driven to inala, did eye check-up. not me hehe. Catched bus to ct
• Bought foood lol was hungry, didn't buy much though.
• Bussed to Sunnybank
• Arrived and walked around and shopped for a bit. Didn't buy anything hewhewhewwww, Cynthia bought mini lunch set though! so cute :3
• Bought milk tea at sakuraya, sooo nommmmy~ looool i rmr eating there with linh, julie + others ;3 good times hehe. reminiscing :B
• Ate at kadoya, i think it was called, got Ramen with side dishhh - chicken >:3 and chicken katsudon ! nomnom it was nice. and extremely filling heh.
• Cynthia's friend came and sat lol for a while as we ate. Then left, cos cynthia said we were going to take a while. Twas true, the dishes were hugeeeee.
• Went around to shopppppp, abit ? i think. ._.
• Saw cynthia's friend again. Bought more milk tea at sakuraya ahhaha lol.
• Then cynthia's friend left and we walked around more . i think loolol. We wanted to 'get lost' hhehe. and we couldn't beat the red man. Haven't even walked half way. ()
• Bussed to ct and ummmmmm can't remember. lul. Oh ! Walked to Le Bon Choix
• To our dismay, it was closed. heh. TT
• Bought macarons ! HHEHEHE. nommmy~ was expensive but so yum.
• Can't remember what else we did lul. Bussed home, hehehe ate the macarons on the bus. LOL  it was so funny~ :3
• Got off bus and was picked up by cynthia's dad, went to village.
• Went to cynthia's house, & was allowed to sleeeeep overrrrr ! :D:D:D:D hehe yayyayay
• Ate stuff, drank stuff hehehe lol, watched Naruto Shippuuden ( alot ) on Cynthia's laptop :3
 - I gave up Naruto Shippuuden like ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ago at the episode 59 ? i think hehe. somewhere around there. It was too draggy and boring. But it's always good to rewatch and refresh it into my mind ! Right ? lul. 
• Skipppped, eheheh lol haven't done that in ages. Shouldn't have quit in semester 2 (T▽T)
• Rinsed / showered, played keyboard, watched more naruto ehheeh lol, watched 1st ep of City Hunter, did other stuffff ~
• Had a snack at 5:30am ? Yuhhh, and watched more naruto hahaha lol.
• We slept at 6:30am. The sun was up lol. We didn't feel sleeepy though o.o But yah felt sleepier after watching >u<

Was extremely fun ! :D We did lots more haha but I can't remember D::D:D:DD:D: ( ̄ ̄;)

Macarons ! L to R - Vanilla, Caramel, Chocolate & Coconut :3

Friday
• Woke up at around 3:45 ? Well, nearly 4. LOLOL. Don't judge, we slept late. Incredibly late. Oh, we slept in Raymond's fortress btw. hehe~ And kinda killed it.
• Woke up cooked and ate brekkkky. While watching Naruto ahaha loool ! Thennn, I can't remember what we did next.
• Errrrm, skipskipskippppp cos I can't rmr haha. Played sims.
• Went home around 7 :P
• Did stuff at home haha loooool~~

It was funnnnnnn ! :D hehehe Cynthia's so awesome and fun to be with ;) Will see her at tet ! And omo, she's making chkvwat all wear a dress to tet. lol well not really forcing. but yeah hehehe :3 Had an amazing time :)

Today, I didn't do much. The internet wasn't working for practically half of the day lol. Well I woke up preetttty late. Heh. >> So yuh, I watched School Rumble Term 2 ! :D Which is second season. LOL I think i've already finished it. But idk I'll just watch it again heeh. And I finished Special A a couple of days ago ! :) It's goooood~ No idea what anime to watch now. Well, after I rewatch school rumble season 2. hehehe SUGGESTIONS ? LOL :3 Yuppppp, got church tomorrow ! :) YEYEYEYYE~ OOH JULIE GOT HERRR PSYCH SCORE FOR THE IB THING. lol hehehe she did well ! :D:D:D:D Thankyou God <333 :) Yup, well until next time, byeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh, yuh. School in like 2-3 weeks.. . ... .... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D;
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪