stufffff !
Friday, December 9, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
add a comment (0)


Hey! It's been a while. >:) Okay, wells! I'm happy because alot of things. Firstly, it's holidays! No more school, booyah *in that english accent that mykaela and i do*. Lul, k. But the downside to that is I won't see alot of people from my wonderful grade anymores! D; I will miss ALOTLOTLOT of people! TT Blerrrgh, but next year I'm going to see heaps of peeps from my grade! :) Nexxxxt, seniors got our YEARBOOK ! :D It's aweeesome, i love it. My cover's on the front, weeeew ! Lastly, I GOT 5MIL ON TEMPLE RUN! Ikr, im a freak. But yah, it's surprising; because i haven't played temple run in ageeees but i still got 5mil. :)

Yeshterday, i went to the Corinda pool for sheridan's bday party. There were less people than i expected luulululullu, sheridan thought she'd get like 20+ people to come. HOHOHOH anyways, I arrived at the same time as Maddy, Rosanna and Chelsea and we got in for free :3 Because obvs sheridan's mum paid. YUSH, cooper was already in the pool luulul! Then more people came~ We swam, ate, nomnom, played, swam some more and yuh. It was extremely fun when all the girls got on the slide at the same time like we sat in a vertical line and then we slid at the same time! HAHAH ROWIJE that sounds confusing but yeah. i'm not that great at explaining stuff TT gomennn~ It was incredibly warm in the kiddy pool that it's not funny lul! Chelsea, Rosanna and I were just like playing around in the kiddy pool cos it was so warm haha then we entered the other poool and thwoiajgwe it was freeeeezing. Yuh, that was fun! Thanks Sheridan and her mum <3

Today didn't do much. I'm kinda sick. Not really :/ but kinda. BUT NUUU! MUST NOT THINK NEGATIVE THOUGHTS hahha :) Okies well, tomorrow i'm going church! then after that, i'm going to gabrielle's end of year break up party kinda thing. There's gonna be slime, bbq, water fights and like movies :3 That's the last time i'll be seeing Emily, Mykaela and Gabrielle TT NGAWWWWWWWW, -creeeeeeyz- jgowiaeg, i'll never forget them ;O Ngawwwwwwww. At least i'll see Jenny and Sheridan next year! And heaps of others! But only at lunch time :S Cos lighthouse program thingo btu ehgoiwrj its okay! :) I'll live~

Remember that challenge backkkkkk in the days? haha lulu make it sound so old. But yeah! I'll continue it today :) We're up to day 5 !
• 5 facts about your favourite celebrity
I don't have a fave celeb atm :S SO IDK! Um, let's just say Donghae for now. :3


1. He's in super junior, a korean boy band
2. His full name is Lee Donghae
3. His birthday is 15th October 1986
4. He is good looking haha! <3
5. He is going to be in a drama that is based on the anime Skip Beat! :D


K that's all for now! Until next time. :) OH & I'M WATCHING SKIP BEAT! NOWS :D lul, cos i wanna complete it before i watch the drama, and duuuuuuude! Donghae is playing Sho TT HTWIOJGE I DISLIKE SHO. ahha and Siwon is playing ren~ :3 He's okies. But narrrh, its okay! okie now byeee!
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪