library / otherrr
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 7:17 PM
add a comment (0)


Hai. Blogging for yesterday, brew (H) LUL. ew. Okies, well Julie and I woke up at around 11. I think it was 11, yush pree sure it was 11. :) 11:11 :D:D lulkno. Errrrrrrrrrm, went to the busstop and missed it ( ululululul fail ) so called bazzzzzzzzzzle-chazzzzzzzzzle LOL to drive us. We arrived at the shopping centre and enterrrred. Firstly, we ate breakfast at subway. Luuuuuuuuuul it was funny because Julie saw the "grumpy" guy that served her on Sunday hahhas ! I had to do all the ordering / talking because she didn't want to talk to them, esp the "grumpy" guy hahas loool. Then went in Big Double-You to buy her an exercise book. Then went to the library with only a tiny amount of money left TnT" Julie found a desk and studieeeeed while I was looking for books. RARRAGH IT MADE ME MAD. When i searched up the books on the computer, most of the good ones that I listed were 'unavailable for display' RARIEHGWEOGJ. Yuh, so I didn't even find ANY of the books on my list. HAHAHA YUSH I have a list brew :) So just grabbed a random book and readdddddddd, it was boring so found another one and it was better haha.

After reading for a while and Julie studying, we went back to the shopping centreeee. I bought cotton on shorts for only $10 :D:D but that's all I could buy even though there were more items that caught mah eyeezz ;) LUL. We were poor. Well, I was poor. Yesterday, all the money used was mine. == looool, but chyeah, after that I went to buy a soft serve. LOL maccas again, meh. The bus arrived like 4:33 i thinkkkkkkkk idk forgot. And I was 'eating for my life' lululul. But then the bus ended up coming late >> I ate for my life for nothing. hahahs~ No piccies of yesterday sorrrrrrry ! TT

I was bored last night as mum was on my computer, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I made extremely random gifs :) yeerrrrh ! I also made one of Julie LULULU OMOMOM it was so funnnnny. But won't upload it on here, just in case. Here are 3 I made :3
I likey this oneee, wanted to make it my msn dp but the file was too big. D;

LULULU RECORDING EFFECT. <>

Spinning on my chair cos I'm a bored child. (H)

Might be going to eat with my dadddd later. Maybeeeeh lols, mum's still at work. :3 VICKY ISH GOING TODAY :o YUSH, HAVE A SAFE AND AWESOME TRIP VICKEHH<3 Kays,  byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪