Happy New Years Eve !
Saturday, December 31, 2011 @ 1:02 AM
add a comment (0)


YOOOOOO. It's New Years Eve! YEEEY~ Happy New Years Eve guiseee and yuh. Not gonna blog about today in this post, I shall in the next post though. I'm going to do a survey. Stolen off a website i found on google haha loool. It's like a 2011 New Year Survey, as it is called from the webby. To reminisce ? hehe~ 2011 was an amazingincrediblefantasticawesome year. It was full of laughter, joy and happiness. :) YAY. I met peeeeeep-ool, went to places and yayayaaya, lulz. I loved it. ♥

( The colours of the text in the survey were :/.. lul so imma change some colourrrs~ hoho make it colourful >:D )

2012 new year survey

The new year, 2012, is approaching! What did you do in 2011? Best year or worst year ever? You can post this new year 2011 survey anywhere you want on the web: as a Facebook note survey or Myspace bulletin or on your Tumblr for example :). HAPPY NEW YEAR!! ( LOL, posting it on blogspot chyeah 8D )

2011 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Stayed single almost the whole year?
Yuh, the whole year (H) haha

Were involved in something you'll never forget?
Yep ! :)
Tripped over a coffee table?
Lul no.
Came close to losing your life?
Not really... no .__. carcrash ? haha xD

Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
Nuuu TT

Did something you regret?
Not that I can remember :/ but maybe :(

2011: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?
Yeppp <3

Did you hate anyone?
No. Not hate.

Did you lose any friends?
Nuuu :)

2011: Your BIRTHDAY!

Did you have a cake?
2 :D

Did you get any presents?
Lul yeah :)

Did you get what you wished for last year?um, can't remember what i wished for last year.
2011: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?
Errrm, i think so.
Did you change your style?
What style ?

Were you in school?
Lol yeh

Did you get good grades?
Yeah :)

Did you drive?
TOTESSSZZ!@!!1~ lul no.
Did you own a car?
Nope.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmm, nope.
Did you go on any vacations?
Not really kinda xD
Would you change anything about yourself now?
Sure ! But I gladly accept the way I am.

Did you dye your hair
lol no.
2011: Wrap UP:
Was 2011 a good year?
CERTAINLY :D
Do you think 2012 will top 2011?
Yes... Maybe xD

Best thing that happened in 2011?
Too many~
IN THE YEAR 2011 I CONFESS THAT I…

Kissed in the snow?
Nope lol. But i went to the snow ! :D

in the parking lot? at the beach ? in secret ?
Lol no

Had your heart broken?
Nuppp :B

Painted a picture?
Yuh, kinda i guess haha

Wrote a poem?
Yep lul

Ran a mile?
Idk. i think?

Visited a foreign country?
Nope TT
Cut in a line of waiting people?
Yeh

Told someone you were busy when you weren't?
yes TT -stabstbaasbt-

Cooked a disastrous meal?
Not 'disastrous'. But close to that haha !

Lied about how old you were?
On ze internet. :L

Cried yourself to sleep?
I think so. idk

IN 2011 I….
Broke a promise?
Yeh D;

Lied?
Mhm ;C

Disappointed someone close?
I think :'(

Hid a secret?
yeh

Pretended to be happy?
yep

Slept under the stars?
nope D:

Met someone who changed your life?
yeah :)

Changed your outlook on life?
I guess~

Sat home all day doing nothing?
LULULZ yush

Lost something expensive?
Not that i can remember. But possibly TT

Learned something new about yourself?
Yeh

Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
yeeep :)

Made a change in your life?
Idk. I think so yeah

Found out who your true friends were?
I already knew who they were ;D

Met great people?
YAAAH

Stayed up til sunrise?
Um idk maybe i think so :3

Cried over the silliest thing?
Yes TT

Had friends who were drifting away from you?
Yeah ):

Spent most of your money on food?
LOL MHM 

Gotten sick?
Yeah.

Liked more than 5 people at the same time?
LOL NO WTH

Became closer with a lot of people?
YEEEEEEEEEH :D

Yupppo. 2011 has been more than amazing~ I will never forget it! There's lutttzzza reasons ;) I hope you guys had an incredible year as well and let's all hope for another awesome year in 2012 ! :D Happy New Year's Eve ! <3 again. LOL ~ Will miss this year dearly, can't believe it's the last day. But, oh well. The past is the past. And let's look forward to the future, HELLOOOO 2012 ! Hehe, I'd like to thank God for everything he's done for me this year ♥ Well that's all for now :) Gonna shower, then do stufffffffff then maybe blog about my day later ;D Yup, k byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪