HAPPY NEW YEAR BREW
Saturday, December 31, 2011 @ 6:21 AM
add a comment (0)


HAPPY NEW YEAR !~ <3
hehe, it's 12:20am atm ! It's 2012 ! omgaaah xD I am soo not used to that, well. It's a new year so let's give it an amazing start ;D Forget about the past and move on to the future ! ;) Dude, the Sydney fireworks were sooo pretty ! *u*~ Maybe even better than brissy's :o LOL IDK. I saw it on tv with julie :) They were amaaazing duduuurwheuh. hahas. K well yuppppp, have a fantastic new year <3 I shall blog about yesterday tomorrow, well today haha. And yups ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ 
God Bless You <3

BTW, IT'S THE YEAR OF THE HUNGER GAMES WOOOOOOOOOOO~~$@!% ;)






← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪