Christmas Eve !
Saturday, December 24, 2011 @ 5:41 AM
add a comment (0)


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE ! <3

Heeey lovelies. :) Since i've been quite busy, I haven't been blogging. SORRRRY ! TT I have no time to blog now either ==' Buttt, I shall on Monday ( boxing day ! :D ) or Tuesday :3 About the past couple of days, today and tomorrrrrow ! ;) Which issss.... CHRISTMAS ♥ yeeeey ;D Yush so just a heads up, yer yer yerrrr. Heaps happened and yeeee Christmas tomorrow :)

I'm extremely happy that I have the bessssst present ever; one that is irreplaceable. The gift from God that allows me to live life every single day. Jesus was born and came to 'save us all from Satan's power' (8) and sacrifice for all our sins, enabling us to live life as we do now. Life with happiness and joy. :) That is the most amazing present ever~  HAHAS. Okay that sounded really religious but if you read that yeeey but yeah you didn't have to. :P But yeah my thought :) From Thay's preaching <3

Kay well gonna fly now. ;D CHRISTMAS TOMOLO YEEEYEYEYERYER. Okies, I shall blog another time and will flood and spam you with both, information AND picccccies ;D byeeeeeeeeeee~
God Bless You <3




← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪