chocolate chip cookie dough!
Friday, December 30, 2011 @ 6:09 AM
add a comment (0)


HULLO GUISE. Yes random title. But i crave it. :3 hewhewhhewhew. Okie i didn't do much today lul. Woke up at 10! YEEEEY. 10:30... Lol idk can't remember. Yush did stuff, drank milk. Not much though, it was Julie's cup. OMGAH, LOL 'om-gah'. I lurrrrve how puss ( puss and boots ) drinks his milk ! heheh, so cutee <3 Well yup, ate, compooooter, Wii, ate, ate, ate, ate. LOL JK. I don't eat thaaat much D; Oh yush ! I finished vidding a new video :) yeeeeeey lul, it will be posted on January 1st ! ;D Yush Happy New Years vid, watch itttttt. & yep, I still haven't started the 1D vid dedicated to vicky ♥ TT But i shall start soon~ Yeah this is quite a pointless post. But i'm bored nonetheless. I'm going out tomorrow ! :) W/ Jenny & Mykaela in the morning and Cynthiaaa & Julie in ze avo :D But i'm not going for long in the morning TT At least i still get to see them :D:D:D And i get to see cynthia! Haven't seen her in a while, miss her alreadddy ;o

I can't believe 2011 has already gone by! In just a blinkkkkkk, everything happened. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve! Happy New Year's Eve! For tomorrow, ofc. haha :D Well, Happy New Year's Eve Eve ! YEEEEY. LOL TRISHA :D Yuppp this year has been fantastticcccc ! And it wouldn't have been the way it was (which i am incredibly satisfied with), without my be-oootiful friends :) And fambam ;D hahas :) I'd like to thank God for giving me the friends that I have because i couldn't have asked for anyone better! :D They're AMAAAAAAAAAZING. <3 Yupp :) Even you. Yes you. Who's reading. -pedo smile- lol jk~

K well to end this pictureless post, I shall upload a video that i just randomly recorded when mum was on the computer and yuh. I was bored :B HAHHHAORHEI okie yep, hopefully it uploads successfully :S Julie was 'walking' through my hair HAHA LOL. k ik, we're strange. It's like the grass kinda thingo that like people walk through in movies haha. To enter another world or place, etc. haha ! Mum tried it after and yuh. awkieeeez xD Okiee well heres the video and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~


God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪