REVIVED HAHAS.
Saturday, November 26, 2011 @ 2:37 AM
add a comment (0)


Why hellooooooooooo there. I have NOT been blogging for centuries. Something like that, heh. Wells, not much has been happening. Just running through stuff for graduation during school, making 'buddy' cards and not much work! :D yeeeeeey ~ Okay, well today. Julie, mum and I went shoppingggg then after that we made brownies >:) Then we had to clean me and Julie's room. It was terrible. So tiring TT But we endured the pain and suffering and made it ! :D Now my room is like the 'study' room. And the beds are in Julie's room hahas!

Sorry pictureless posts for a while now TT I have my camera but i cbbed to upload pictures. Plus, there take forever to upload haha! I'll upload them later. I really want to make + eat strawberry shortcake. :3 Omo, i can't wait for graduation >3<' Cynthia's coming over to do my hair, hoho. She's pro. Nanannaan. okay. Well, hopefully i'll upload pictures later! :) Baaaaaaaaaaai.

Ohhh, and i finished La Corda d'Oro :D it was ka-yuuuuuuuuute. lul no not really. But yeah it was good :D I kinda gave up on okami-san! It was boring, heh. Now i'm currently watching Special A and The Wallflower! They're cewlies. Julie is starting to blog! Hoho, like about her fashionistarrrrrrr-ness o-o'' and random stuff. K going now! Gonna play on iPod touch >:) As i said, hopefully i'll upload pictures later! Byee~
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪