Monday, November 14, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
add a comment (0)


It is extremely hard to just keep smiling and to pretend that you're not sinking inside. I CANT. THWEOIJGMWE. My best is my best and although I may seem as 'nice' and 'serene' ALL the time, I'm not. I'm HUMAN. That's the word. They get mixed feelings and I do too. Stress, Annoyance and SO MUCH MORE is bottled inside. Bleeeeergh. Just keep smiling. Just keep smiling. I get annoyed easily, I can tell you that. People just don't want to put in the effort, right? They just don't get it. They don't understand the point. They just want it their way. Others are mad and think they are having a rough time. But at the same time, they don't notice what we're in for. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I guess that's just life. I just gotta, hmm... Keep smiling...



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪