1 fact about each or one of your best friend/s
Saturday, November 12, 2011 @ 1:55 AM
add a comment (0)


ok sooo, 1 fact. :D i have alot of best friends lul! but i'll just do the ones that i'm closest with ? yah. I'm not sure if their faces and surnames are supposed to be on here haha! kaaay here we go.

Jenny
• I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME, FUNNY, AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, UNDERSTANDING, TALENTED, INTELLIGENT, CRAZY, WEIRD, UNIQUE, CREATIVE AND FANTASTIC SHE IS IN JUST 1 FACT.
yes, that was my fact.

Emily
• she has einstein's brain 

Sheridan
• we are extremely weird together <3

Mykaela
• she is super doooper nice 

Gabrielle
• she laughs alot ;)

Cynthia
• she's verrrrrrry pretty~
yaah cynthia's not my school friend but she's still one of my close friends <3

k thats it for today bye <3~




← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪