vanilla beaan
Saturday, October 8, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
add a comment (0)



luuuul, before camp i rarely touched my ds. Now i seem to touch it more xD lol, the term 'touch'. Anyways, i went to church today <3 it was amazing :) Vicky left early because she had to go to jac. Then we went home and yeah, i didn't do much. I ATE. loool, no surprise therrr ;) Mum bought 2 pints of vanilla bean icecream! It was on sale - $6 each pint. It's usually $8~ anywho, last night before and after church service ( which was also amazing, Pastor Lam is truly blessed ), I watched Junior Masterchef! on the internet of course, I haven't been watching it on the tv lul. Yerrrr, and I'm going to continue watching it laters as well :D The kids are so pro! They can cook like, even better than adults! :o I'm hungry now, again... <> I want them to cook for meh >:D hohohoho, okie! So yeah, i miss shckvat TT Rike alot. I didn't go on an outing with them on the holidays D: ! I think, idk. Can't remember! Well tomorrow is school, i really don't want to go. It's practically like the first day back since there was camp. Kay, gotta fly. Byeeeeeeeeee (: OH ! Did you notice the new lay?
God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪