haven't seen you in a while ;)
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 @ 12:52 AM
add a comment (0)


LULULO<LOLULU KHAI.
I  haven't been blogging. yes. I've been so lazy. yes.~ Okay so well, i did a lot of stuff - not much actually  HAHA! - but yeah, i'll just blog about saturday.
welliees, after the dentist mum drove me to cynthia's house! Trisha was there :) Then we walked to the GA fete. It was pretty boring. We bought the $35 armband which gains us access to go on ANY ride with the exception of some not-so-interesting ones. YUSH, $35!! That's pretty expensive, in MY opinion. But yeah, it was worth it. Each ride was $5 and we went on more than 7 :3 We only went on 2 rides, the Scrambler ( cha-cha ) and the Round Up! ahah, it was fun :D I didn't see much people from my school :$ But yeah, saw some :) Saw vicky, didn't go on the round up with her though D: SHE DIDNT WANT TO GO RAAAAAH -rq.- *U* HAHAH LULUU I HAVE NEW COUSINS. k inside joke~

Today was alright, omo. I didn't have to do much work :D So it was a pretty good day! yeee, and for the WHOLE last session~ i did yearbook with mykaela and others, and i didn't have to do TECHNOLOGY ! WOOO yah. it's been boring. house plans :/ k thats it for now. WE'RE HAVING SOME WAFFLES LATER :D ahah lul, yush late ? mhm. and imma decorate it >:) k gonna go now. tataaa~ sorry no pictures. i'll upload pictures later yeah ? no pictures of the fete though TT GOMEN!! MIANHAMNIDA!! XIN LOI!!
K BYE ! <3 God Bless You :)



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪