freeeeesh bread.
Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
add a comment (0)



LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL. k wait before i go on about what i thought is quite funny, the photo above is a squirmy type of thing i bought at Questacon ! :) It was $13, rip off urrrgh. But it's alright i guess, it lights up and glows when i hit / squeeze the ball inside. lul, bright side 8D Yerrr, i haven't named it anything yet. Oh wellieeees, I LIKE JUNIOR MASTERCHEF. lul, watching the kids cook is so intense and entertaining. Yuppps, oh and btw! Y'know the huge storm ? On saturday i think. Yeah, well everyone was going on about it and like saying it woke them up and stuff, but hahas! I DIDNT EVEN HEAR IT LUL WHUT. Yeah, i didn't hear anything. Apparently I twitched lul~ Julie told me. But yeah, it didn't wake me up :D I slept like a baby. OOOOOOOOOOOH, apparently, i can sleep through a war with all the bombings and explosions occurring hahas lul!

Anywhoooooo, first day of school was pretty gross. Teacher yelled at me, told me i was SWITCHING OFF. LUL LIKE WHUT !? haha nah jokes, i'm not mad about it >< errrrrrrm, technology, Jenny & i spent most of the time washing the paint off the palettes sort of thingo. Yeah, that was fun. The paint was old and gooey and it felt like phlegm haha! Literacy was boring, we talked about World War II when we were supposed to be reading and like doing other stuff. And yeah, time passed by SLOOOOOOWLY. i felt so sleepy. Maths in the morning was pretty lame. It was alright, revision, basically. And YAAAAAYERS. NO ICT TODAY :) When i went home i went to the doctors, NOTHING MAJOR BRRUHUHUH. lul k, and we bought stuff. i got healthy cup, went home, ate fresh bread. OMOMOMOMO. i love fresh bread. its so nice. and creamy and smells delicious and it is delicious and ik im fat. lulk~~~!!11~~11!!! gonna go now, kbye! God Bless You <3

LULULUUROFL I CRAVE DIS. :3




← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪