feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewd
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 4:01 AM
add a comment (0)


hey guys. 'guys' meaning no one ;D ROHOHOHOHOHO. ANyWaY <-- ( that type of writing annoys me :/ )


Soooooooo, i haven't been blogging. But, meh. lul :3. Okie, well theres not much to say :) Today was an alright day! Maths we did a hands-on activity, it was fun :D Well, funner than usual hahas. We had to stride O_O mhm. And we did other stuff, literacy - we have to do an information report on a natural disaster TT I DUN WUNNA LIKE REALLY?!?!?! idk what disaster to do it on. it's like a CERTAIN disaster liek cyclone yasi or something, lul meh. okie! we had a science test today TT i had to rush last question; therefore, i am not extremely proud with my last answer. == 

I went home and ate alot. hahas! Oh! Yeah, reminds me. Coden and i went biking / scootering yesterday on pupil free day~ And we went to like a strange place ( that we've been before ) ahhas and we call it getting 'lost'. >< I wanna go there again and try to find another route home! :3 Yeah, so after school i felt like going - but i couldn't find Coden. He was at the park. >> So we're going tomorrrrrrow ! I think, lul meh. I ate the cookies we baked yesterday, ( OH YUSH AND WE BAKED COOKIES LAST NITE NOMNOM LUL ) i ate more stuff, ate more :D haha, oh the joy of eating. ;') Then i did some homework, then idk~ random stuff. Okie i'm done talking :) Seriously, i need to start graduation shopping :$

I'll leave yous with some pictures nows!~ Byeee, God Bless You <3


ate this for dinner @ 8pm :3




← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪