coolicles.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 @ 4:14 AM
add a comment (0)



heeeey. above is a picture of a toy *coughcough* whale called Kingone. Kingone belongs to my sister / Julie and he is suuuuuuuh ka-yute <3 Okay, well todays! Schoooolies, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeearrrrh. It was better than yesterday at least :) We did a maths test, for literacy did reading groups lul. Library today *u*, science revision for test on Thursday and SOSE at the end of the day was LOL. haha, lame describing, ik. For klas, we don't have different teachers anymore ! D: So it's our same teacher, so haha my teacher had to teach SOSE for his first time ! :L Pretty hilarious. But the lesson was okay, we didn't do much FORTUNATELY hewhew. ;)

Last night was cewlies. Julie and i were like on the bed on our ELECTRONICSSSS. hahas, i was on the ds & camera and she was on her laptop - wanting to go on the ds. here are some piccccys of last night.

LUL YUSH COOKING MAMA 8D

my glasses.

WEEE-OOOOW.

LUL WE LOST THE STYLUS :$

selfieeeeeeee. -D-

OH ! and just now, we made ONIGIRI ! :) Lewk at it. hoho, it's soooo cute! Dude, i likey it. haha~ Mummy's taking one for work tomorrow - my awesome spherical one - and Julie and i are both taking one to school. ~~~!!~111!11! lulknoew.

the family! -lul school/family photos- ;D


byeee, God Bless You <3



← Newer posts · Older posts→
© dolce-zati | Posts image from ForNow | code from Gypo
+ Hover Here

Just a girl enjoying life. Some of the things she loves include harry potter, hunger games, kpop, food, anime, piano, friends, family and most importantly God. ♥ Deuces !


Y ou're my only one way Only for you - I am thankful that I am next to you You're the only one babe You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone Heaven heaven heaven heaven ♪